Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Eco Steam Clean are a specialist extraction cleaning company based in Newcastle.
The process we use ensures that your extractors are cleaned to a high standard so that they meet the cleanliness and hygiene standards for insurance and certification purposes.
Our service is:
- BESA approved and certified
- Meets TR19 standards
- Meets food hygiene standards
What we do
Firstly, we protect the kitchen workspace where we are going to clean. The filters are removed and soaked in a solution. We identify and remove as much of the thick grease and oil as
possible in the extractor. Then we spray our heavy-duty grease and oil remover over all areas of the extractor. In the heavier soiled areas, we work the solution in using non abrasive brushes. All the residue gets wiped off and filters slotted back in. Then a final wipe to clean the whole extractor using our eco-friendly all-purpose solution.
Why use us?
- For commercial businesses, we offer out of hours cleaning to ensure minimum disruption to your usual service hours.
- We are able to use eco-friendly products for the clean
- We value your business just as much as we value our own
Kitchen extraction areas we cover – Newcastle, Gateshead, North Tyneside, South Tyneside and
This banner will help track user interactions and provide accurate data for analysis. Please let me know if you have any questions or need our assistance regarding this.